++

17 October 2012

Fresh Start
A whole summer has passed and here I am with the impossible task of getting back into full swing with my poor neglected blog. It's been a strange one for sure, I've tackled a break-up and a move, had to balance working in Sheffield whilst all my friends were back home in Nottingham and prepare for my third and final year at university. Definitely the most stressful and un-summery summer of my life, but I have my fingers crossed that winter will manage to pull through and save 2012 from being a total write off!

Everything is a little crazy in the new house at the minute as we're still dealing with the aftermath of my twenty first birthday party (post to follow soon!) and as I don't currently have a working laptop I'll be using other people's computers whenever I can snatch a moment. Hopefully you'll be all caught up with my mildly interesting life soon enough. I'm still hoping to update the whole blog too, make it look a little prettier and exciting for your viewing pleasure.


Oh, and I finally braved dip-dying my hair a beautiful shade of mermaid.
I love it, I don't care if I'm three seasons too late for the craze.

p.s Happy 52nd birthday to my beautiful mami today!

No comments:

Post a Comment